Monday, March 05, 2007

Your worst enemy is yourself (Chinese proverb)

You will not succeed in the stock market if you failed to control yourself. How many times have you told yourself to go to the gym the next morning at 7, but changes your mind at 6.45. How many times have you tried to control your diet, but eat like a glutton when you are at the dinning table? How many times have you tried to stop drinking alcohol and stop smoking but failed. Discipline, do you have it?

You may surround yourself with the best books, learned all about the stock market technique or strategies, subscribe to the most expensive newsletters; buy a 5000-dollar winning system, and yet find yourself none the better for them; simply because you have failed to discipline your mind and thus your action.

Discipline, patience and wisdom are traits you must instill in yourself before you can succeed. Of course you must have knowledge as well.

I have not the slightest doubt that I will continue to make money in the stock market; bulls or bears, I will continue to work with them and not against them. I have learned to control myself. I have succeeded and I will continue to succeed, god willing.

You too can succeed. Good Luck.

If you cannot do great things, do small things great……Napoleon Hill